Thursday, September 16, 2010

WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

Dear Friends,

  Monday September 13th has made it 1 month since my son Khasim has been paralyzed in the Island of
Dominica. He is very strong and he has a very positive attitude. After weeks and hours of phone calls I finally have an estimate and I am working to get Khasim treated as soon as possible. The total cost to get him to Martinique from Dominica is 21,110 Euro and in u.s Dollars it's $27,608 and that does include the treatment. He will be staying in Martinique for 10 days. So far we have raise $2498. We want to thank you all for your prayers and your generous donations and I will keep every one up 2 date.

 We never think this could happen to us but that's called LIFE and when things like this happens it all comes down to how you look at it. I really want to thank GOD for giving me the strength with this and I know this to shall pass. I know that WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE.

  Once again thank you for keeping my son in your prayers and thank you for all your donations.

    Peter Burton

P.S. Please share this with your friends, family on Facebook, Twitter, and through email. You can send them to www.Help4K.com

P.P.S. We want to hear from you. Post a comment and share. There is 3 ways we are asking you to contribute:


1.) Make a financial contribution by clicking donate below

2.) Make an informational contribution and contact us if you know of other resources or other ways you can contribute. Contact Peter at (919) 225-7989 email: peterparadise1@gmail.com or Mike at (760) 504-9631  email: Mike@ChangeYourLifeCoaching.com

3.) Make a prayer contribution for Khasim to receive the care he needs.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a comment, we want to hear from you...